Short-term business plan includes:
- Aggressive customer base expansion as an outsource supplier to OEM’s and electronic assembly users.
- ISO 9002 registration process.
- Expand competitive vendor base for more competitive customer quotes and shorter lead times.
- Purchase of Surface Mount PCB Assembly equipment to add to manufacturing capabilities.
- Develop associated business venture in real estate as sister company to Galaxy Electronics.
Future long-term business plans include:
- Diversify business holdings by buying or creating new venture in non-electronics field.
- Reinvestment of profits into business to purchase property and build manufacturing facility.
- Customer base expansion to supply value-added assembly products (other than electronics) to new industries.
- Development of proprietary products.
- Expand electrical testing capabilities.
- Addition of in-house electronic design capability.
- Expand employee benefits.